- Since the number of participants is limited, early application is
- Submit your request of participation by e-mail to
using the following
- Soon after your application, you will receive a reply message,
specifying whether you have been provisionally accepted
or inserted in the waiting list.
- If your application has been provisionally accepted,
within 10 days you must pay the admission fee by bank transfer (see below)
and send by fax the bank transfer receipt to
Dr. Fabio Dercole
Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione
Politecnico di Milano
fax: +39 02 2399 3412
- If your fax is received within the prescribed 10 days, an e-mail message
will inform you that your application is definitively accepted.
Otherwise, your provisional acceptance is canceled.
The admission fee is
- Eur 150,00 for
- Eur 200,00 for non-members
The admission fee must be paid exclusively by bank transfer
to the following account
Società Italiana Caos e Complessità
account n. 84151-03
Bank: Banca Intesa, branch n. 2061, Milano, Italy
Italian bank codes: ABI 03069, CAB 01787
IBAN code: IT18 A030 6901 7870 0000 8415 103
SWIFT/BIC code: BCITIT 31061
Bank transfer costs must be entirely covered by the participant.
In the bank order, please specify:
AICP2005 - Name of the participant
For information about the reimbursement of the admission fee